This document is an electronic record in terms of the Information Technology Act, 2000, and rules there under, as applicable, and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
and user agreement for access or usage of http://www.kaam24.com
Kaam24.com welcomes You! We are a Job and Jobseeker's Resume Portal connecting Jobseekers and Employers / Placement Consultants & Agencies in the Employment / Recruitment market. Kaam24.com and our subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively "Kaam24.com")
provide you with access to a variety of services, including but not limited to the www.kaam24.com website (the "Website") and Kaam24.com's mobile applications and all the products and services available through our website (collectively the "Services")
who uses Kaam24.com's services, and they govern the relationship between Kaam24.com and its users during their use of Kaam24.com's services.
You understand that for the purpose of effectively using the Website you may be required to provide accurate information including but not limited to your name, address, mobile number and e-mail id (collectively referred to as "User Content"). You represent that you have all rights required to provide the information that you have provided to the Website, including the User Content and represent that they are true and accurate.
You agree and understand that this Website and the contents are intended for people who are 18 years of age or above. You hereby represent that you are 18 years of age or above and competent to contract within the meaning of section 11 of the Indian Contract Act, 1872.
You will be solely responsible for your acts on the Website including those conducted under the username assigned to you. You understand and agree that Kaam24.com may, in our sole discretion, terminate your access to the Website without notice and you waive any right to claim access to the Website or any other claim that you may have. Any data of your usage may be retained or deleted at Kaam24.com's sole discretion. You agree that the User Content uploaded can be used and viewed by other third parties who access the Website.
By using our Services and providing us with your contact information, you agree that we can send you communications about our services and job / employment related matters / alerts. By using our services or by filling out any forms/agreements on or through the services, providing us with information or making an inquiry, you acknowledge that we have an established business relationship with you and you expressly consent to being contacted by us or our service providers, whether by phone, mobile phone, text (SMS), email, postal mail or otherwise. From time to time, when you call us we may wish to record those phone calls for quality assurance and customer's / user's satisfaction purposes. In those jurisdictions where consent is required in order for a party to record any telephone call, you consent for us to record your call when you call us.
You agree that you will use the Website as jobseekers for the purposes of seeking employment and / or career information and as employers / placement consultants / placement agencies for the purposes of seeking jobseekers' resume, placement facilitation and background verification. Your use of the Kaam24.com services offered by the company through Kaam24.com and its mobile applications is also subject to any other contracts you may have with the company. In the case of any conflict between these Terms and any contract you have with Kaam24.com, the terms of your contract will prevail.
In relation to the use and access of the Website, its content and features, you agree and undertake not to:
- Take passwords or personally identifiable information from other Users.
- To do probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization.
- Accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorized to access.
- To interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to any Kaam24.com Site, overloading, flooding, spamming, mail bombing or crashing.
- Forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting.
- Defer any contact from an employer to any agent, agency, or other third party.
- Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. The Company will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
- Post any jobs on any Kaam24.com Site for any competitor of the Company or posting jobs or other content that contains links to any site competitive with Kaam24.com.
- Post jobs or content on any Kaam24.com Site that contain any hyperlinks, email addresses, HTML Tags, hidden keywords or any keywords that are irrelevant to the job or are otherwise misleading contained in a job posting.
- Use any Kaam24.com website's Resume Database for any purpose other than as an employer seeking employees, including but not limited to using the information in the Resume Database to sell or promote any products or services.
- Post or submit to any Kaam24.com website any incomplete, false or inaccurate biographical information or information which is not your own or any misleading information.
- Post on any Kaam24.com website any franchise, pyramid scheme, "club membership", distributorship or sales representative agency arrangement or other business opportunity which requires an up front or periodic payment, pays commissions only (except for postings that make clear that the available job pays commission only and clearly describes the product or service that the job seeker would be selling, in which case such postings are permissible), requires recruitment of other members, sub-distributors or sub-agents.
- Post the names, logos or trademarks of unaffiliated companies other than those of your customer save where expressly agreed by the Company.
- Post the names of colleges, cities, states, towns or countries that are unrelated to the posting.
- Post more than one job or job description, more than one location, or more than one job category, unless the website so allows.
- Post any material or links to material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or other manner, or solicits personal information from anyone who is of an age of less than 18 years.
- Post jobs that require citizenship of any particular country or lawful permanent residence in a country as a condition of employment, unless otherwise required in order to comply with law, regulations, executive order, or federal, state or local government contract.
- Post jobs that include any screening requirement or criterion in connection with a job posting where such requirement or criterion is not an actual and legal requirement of the posted job.
- Sell, promote or advertise products or services, unless otherwise agreed to contractually agreed by the Company.
- Request the use of human body parts or the donation of human parts, including, without limitation, reproductive services such as egg donation and surrogacy;
- Endorse a particular political party, political agenda, political position or issue.
- Promote a particular religion, faith or belief.
- Send unsolicited mail or e-mail, making unsolicited phone calls or send unsolicited faxes regarding promotions and/or advertising of products or services to a user of any Kaam24.com Site.
- Delete or revise any material posted by any other person or entity.
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on any Kaam24.com website's infrastructure.
- Use any data mining, robots or similar data gathering or extraction methods. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search any Kaam24.com website other than the search engine and search agents available from the Company on such Kaam24.com website.
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of any Kaam24.com website.
- Aggregate, copy or duplicate in any manner any of the Kaam24.com content or information available from any Kaam24.com website including expired job postings, other than as permitted by these Terms.
- Frame or link to any of Kaam24.com content or information available from any Kaam24.com website. and
- Use / insert any of the User's URL, web link, e mail address and website while posting any job on Kaam24.com and all Users agree not to use / insert any of the User's URL, web link, e mail address and website while posting any job on Kaam24.com.
The term "post" as used aforesaid shall mean information that you submit, publish or display on a Kaam24.com website.
Deal with Us in Good Faith
By creating an account, you agree that you are signing up for Kaam24.com's Services in good faith, and that you mean to use them only for their intended purposes as job / employment tools and for no other reason.
While Kaam24.com works to protect the security of your content and account, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will not be able to circumvent our security measures. Please notify us immediately in the event of any compromise or unauthorized use of your account. You are also responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and for ensuring that only authorized individuals have access to your account. You are responsible for all actions taken or content added through your account.
Our Rules About Your Data Privacy
Our Rules About Your Content
Your Content Is Your Responsibility : You are solely responsible for any messages, reviews, text, photos, graphics, code, or other information, content or materials that you post, submit, publish, display or link to through the Services or send to other Kaam24.com users.
Be Truthful : You agree to provide accurate, complete, current, and truthful information when you add or edit facts about your candidature and requirements or otherwise provide content via the Services.
Do Not Post Illegal or Harmful Content : You agree not to post, submit, or link to any User Content or material that infringes, misappropriates, or violates the rights of any third party (including intellectual property rights) or that is in violation of any federal, state, or local law, rule, or regulation. You also agree not to post, submit or link to any User Content that is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, harassing, threatening, abusive, inflammatory, or fraudulent, purposely false or misleading or otherwise harmful.
Do Not Violate Others' Rights : You agree not to post copyrighted material without permission from the owner of the copyright. This includes, for example, photographs or other content you upload via the Services. You also agree not to disclose confidential or sensitive information
You Grant Kaam24.com a License to Use Your Content : When you provide User Content via our Services, you grant Kaam24.com a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable license to publish, reproduce, distribute, display, adapt, modify and otherwise use your User Content in connection with our Services. We can publish or promote your User Content on the social networking pages of Kaam24.com. We will not pay you or otherwise compensate you for the content you provide to us.
Your Content May Be Made Public : You understand and agree that any User Content that you post or submit to Kaam24.com may be redistributed through the Internet and other media channels, and may be viewed by the general public.
We reserve the right in our sole discretion to edit or remove information or materials provided by you.
Rules for Placement Consultants / Agencies
Information Provided by Placement Consultants / Agencies:
If you are a Placement Consultants / Agencies, you agree that you will not claim or submit job listings / requirements that do not belong to you. When you submit or claim a listing, you hereby agree to abide by the User Terms and Conditions signed by you.
Kaam24.com's Resume Database Provided to Placement Consultants / Agencies :
If you are a Placement Consultants / Agencies, you agree that you will not use any information / Resume Database that is transferred to you during your use of Kaam24.com's Website or Services (e.g., resume information) for any reason except to provide those jobseekers with placement / employment services. You further agree never to use such information for any illegal or harmful purpose.
Intellectual Property and Licenses
Kaam24.com Grants You a Limited License to Use Our Services:
You agree and understand that
- The contents of the Website including but not limited to the information, logos, designs, databases, arrangement of databases, user interfaces, response formats, videos, testimonials, software, audio, pictures, icons, are the sole property of Kaam24.com or our licensors. All intellectual property in and to the Website and its contents and functionalities shall vest solely with Kaam24.com or our licensors.
- To the extent required, you grant Kaam24.com a non-exclusive, royalty free, worldwide, transferrable, sub-licensable right to host, display, demonstrate, publicly perform, use, reproduce, format, and distribute any materials, trademarks, trade names and other forms of your intellectual property which you have provided to Kaam24.com.
- You have no right to make any copies of the whole or part of the Website or any of the content therein.
- You have no rights to remove, modify (including removing any copyright notices or proprietary markings) any part of the Website except for any User Content that belongs to you.
- You have no right to use any search mechanisms other than that provided on the Website and you will not use any web-crawler or any data harvesting tools to harvest data of any sort from the Website.
If you are found to be in violation of this clause Kaam24.com reserves the right to terminate your access to the Website immediately and take civil /criminal proceedings in court of law for said infringement.
Our Materials Are Protected
All materials in Kaam24.com's Website and Services, including our branding, trade dress, trade names, logos, design, text, search results, graphics, images, pictures, page headers, custom graphics, icons, scripts, sound files and other files, and the selection and arrangement and compilation of information thereof (collectively "Materials"), are proprietary property of Kaam24.com, our suppliers, our licensors, or users, and are protected by Indian and international intellectual property laws, including copyright and trademark laws. Our Materials cannot be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without our prior written permission. You may not use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing "Kaam24.com" or any other name, trademark, or product name of Kaam24.com without our permission.
Our Use of Third Parties' Marks Does Not Imply Endorsement
All other trademarks, registered trademarks, product names, and logos appearing on our Website and Services are the property of their respective owners. Reference to any products, services, processes, or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier, or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof by us.
Third-Party Links, Sites, and Services
This website, the materials, and the services are provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. All use of kaam24.com's website, materials, and services is at your sole risk.
We specifically disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, Non-Infringement and any warranties arising out of the course of dealing or usage of trade.
Kaam24.com takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any User Content or other content, including links to web pages, that you or any other user or third party posts or transmits using our Website or Services. You understand and agree that you may be exposed to User Content that is inaccurate, objectionable, inappropriate for children or otherwise unsuited to your purpose.
Kaam24.com is not responsible in any way for, does not monitor, and does not endorse or guarantee anything about any third-party content (including advertisements, offers, and promotions) that may appear in our Website or Services.
Kaam24.com does not represent in any manner that
- The information, data or contents of the Website are accurate.
- The Website will be available at all times and will operate error free or that there will be uninterrupted access and service.
- The integrity of the information on the Website or information you upload will be maintained.
- We endorses any of the views of any of the users who may have posted content.
- We have verified or guarantee the quality of services or representations made by any user of the Website.
- We have verified the credit worthiness of any user.
- We have screened or verified any of the information posted herein. and
- The Website or any content is free from viruses or other malware.
Any resume of jobseekers prepared by Kaam24.com on behalf of such jobseeker over phone shall be limited to the capture, by an employee or agent of Kaam24.com, of such information of the jobseekers that is the subject matter for employment. The resumes are then listed / submitted on the Website and are available (may be in limitation) for viewing by all persons who visit the specific pages associated with a listing / submission. Please be aware that the resumes are specific to a particular time and that what you see in them may have subsequently been altered. We do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the resumes or for keeping the resumes updated. The resumes are intended only as a preliminary guide and it shall be entirely your responsibility to screen, view and determine the suitability (for your needs) of any resume listed on the Website prior to entering into any contract with respect to the same.
The Website is only a platform for the display of job / career information, jobseekers' resume etc. for facilitating recruitment process that two users of the Website may enter into outside of the auspices of the Website or the Services provided by Kaam24.com. Any contractual or commercial agreements are agreed to between users alone and neither the Website nor Kaam24.com shall be in any manner liable or responsible for these commercial arrangements. Kaam24.com is not responsible for any breach of any contract concluded by any of the user/s.
The background verification services for the purpose of the screening the details of the jobseekers whose resumes are provided in the Website is outsourced to a third party service provider. In the event of any ambiguity, in your opinion, with respect to the details of the job seeker provided in regard hereto, you may contact the third party service provider directly, the details of which shall be provided by the kaam24.com, upon request in writing. We do not take any responsibility / claim / loss pertaining to the accuracy of outcome highlighted through background verification services undertaken by third party.
Your use of the Website and its functionalities shall not act to make Kaam24.com your agent in any form or manner. Any disputes between you and any other user/s are to be resolved between you and such user/s only and Kaam24.com is not responsible and shall not be required to mediate or resolve any disputes or disagreements between such users. You acknowledge and agree that you cannot and will not enjoin Kaam24.com or our affiliates, officers, employees, agents and professional advisors as a party to any such dispute.
You expressly release Kaam24.com, our affiliates, officers, employees, agents and professional advisors from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence of any of the actions of the users of the Website.
In no event shall kaam24.com, our officers, directors, agents, affiliates, employees, advertisers, or data providers be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages (including but not limited to loss of use, loss of profits, or loss of data) whether in an action in contract, tort (including but not limited to negligence), equity or otherwise, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of this website, the materials, or our services. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
Kaam24.com reserves the right to terminate your access to the Website at any time, in our sole discretion. You acknowledge Kaam24.com's right to do so and waive any claim that you may have arising from such termination. Notwithstanding the termination of access, all provisions, which by their nature are intended to survive, shall survive termination and continue to be applicable.
In no event shall Kaam24.com be liable for any acts beyond our control or for any acts of God.
Kaam24.com does not make any claim that the Website and its contents may be lawfully viewed or accessed in the jurisdiction you are viewing it in. You are solely responsible for complying with the laws applicable to you.
Should you have any complaints regarding the Website, including but not limited to abuse and misuse of the Website, copyright infringement and the like, or any issues related to data privacy please report the same to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please provide your name, email address, physical address and contact numbers so that Kaam24.com may be in a position to verify details or check the authenticity of the complaints.
Modification of Kaam24.com Services :
Kaam24.com reserves the right to modify or discontinue (completely or in part) our Website, Services, or any content appearing therein. Kaam24.com will not be liable to you or any third party if we exercise this right.
Modification of These Terms :
Choice of Law :
No Third-Party Beneficiaries or Rights :
Notices : Any notices or other communications that you wish to send to Kaam24.com may be addressed to the principal office mentioned above.
Dispute Resolution :
Unless you have entered into an additional agreement with Kaam24.com that provides for an alternative dispute resolution mechanism, you agree that any dispute arising between you and Kaam24.com which cannot be resolved amicably, shall be conclusively resolved by a sole arbitrator. The Arbitration shall be conducted as per the Arbitration rules laid down under the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, and any modification/amendment effected thereafter from time to time. The arbitration shall be conducted in the English language and the award passed by the Arbitrator shall be final and binding on both parties. The cost of arbitration shall be borne by you, unless awarded otherwise.