- Research, collect and compile the appropriate teaching material for the children. - Collaborate with other staff to make the environment and the learning process better for children - Designing and following a full schedule of activities and discover suitable teaching material - Balancing your teaching between logical and social exercises - Use a wide range of teaching methods (stories, media, indoor or outdoor games, drawing etc) to enhance the child’s abilities - Evaluate children’s performance to make sure they are on the right learning track - Identify behavioral problems and determine the right course
- Maintain a safe and clean class environment -
Provide basic care facilities to the children
- Monitor the children’s performances and make sure they are improving their learning capacity
- Encourage children to communicate with one another.
- Identify behavioral issues with the children and take action to resolve them