Please read this policy carefully before using Kaam24’s services.
Kaam24 welcomes you! We are a Job & Jobseeker information service provider connecting jobseekers and employers / placement consultants & agencies in the employment / recruitment market. Kaam24 and its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively "Kaam24")
provide you with access to a variety of services, including but not limited to the www.Kaam24.com website (the "Website"
) and Kaam24's mobile applications (the “App”
) and all the products and services available through our website (collectively the "Services"
). This Website and App is owned and operated by M/s DV PRO Technologies Private Limited, a company incorporated under the Indian Companies Act, 2013.
Protecting your data, privacy and personal information is very important to Kaam24 (“KAAM24”, “Kaam24”, “our”, “us” or “we”).
When visiting Kaam24’s website at https://Kaam24.com or any of its affiliated websites (our “Website”), using our application “Kaam24” (our “App”) or using any of the services offered via the Website or the App (the “Services”) or the Missed Call number, you acknowledge, and where applicable consent to, the practices described in this policy.
Our Services may contain links to third party services. If you click on a link to access any of those third-party services, please note that they have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies or processing of your personal information. Please check these policies before you submit any personal information to such third-party websites.
Our Services connect you with Job Seekers, Jobs, or Employers (as applicable), giving you the ability to search for, browse, and communicate with Job Seekers, Jobs, or Employers (as applicable). However, we also use automated matching processes facilitated by algorithms within the Services which seek to match you with the most appropriate Job Seekers, Jobs, or Employers (as applicable) by reference to the data you have provided to us along with any criteria specified by the Job Seeker or Employer (as applicable). This may result in decisions being made automatically. For example, we may limit what jobs are visible to Job Seekers based on the qualifications and expertise required for that job. In relation to this automated processing, we ensure there are safeguards in place to protect your rights and freedoms and legitimate interests and you have the right to contest any automated decisions made and obtain human intervention to alter decisions made, where possible. We may also use non-algorithmic methods to match you with Job Seekers or jobswho we believe would be suitable for candidates or Employers who we believe have a suitable role for you (as applicable).
Information we may collect
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information that you provide to us:
We will ask you to provide us with your information when you:
- fill in forms on our Website, App, through Profiling Agents or correspond with us by phone, email or otherwise;
- register to use our Services;
- use the Services;
- report a problem with our Website, App or Services; or
- complete any surveys we ask you to fill in for research purposes (although you do not have to respond to these if you do not want to).
The information you may be asked to provide to us for these purposes might include your name, address, date of birth, email address, phone number, picture, video, audio, location, job title, work history, skills, school attended, references, salary, preferences, opinions, intentions, interests, likes, dislikes, life history, major events, social network, friends, connections, associations, aadhar number, driving license numberand/or any other identification proof number.
Information we collect about you:
With regard to each of your visits to our Website or App we may automatically collect the following information:
- device-specific information, such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, Universal Device Identifier (UDID), ID for Advertisers (IDFA) and mobile network information;
- technical information about your computer, including where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type, and also latitude/longitude and related geo information of your whereabouts (i.e. city, pin code), this may be collected if you opt-in to share your location or inferred from your IP address, for system administration, analytical or Service delivery purposes; and
- details of your visits to our Website, App, including your browsing trail, the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our Website, App (including date and time), length of visits to certain pages, and page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs).
Information we receive from other sources:
When using our Services, we will be in contact with third parties who may provide us with certain information about you in order to enable your use of the Services. This includes information from service providers such as Facebook or Google if you access our App through your Facebook or Google account.
Information we may collect about others:
We may collect and process data about others that you provide us with, including (but not limited to) information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website or App, or that you provide to us by Profiling Agents and email. This information might include, but is not limited to, opinions, ratings and reviews you provide us with on other users you have interacted with, whether Job Seekers or Employers.
How we use your information and justification of use:
Use of personal information under Indiandata protection laws must be justified under legal “grounds” and we are required to set out the ground in respect of each use of your personal data in this policy. These are the principal grounds that justify our use of your information:
- Consent: where you have consented to our use of your information (you are providing explicit, informed, freely given consent, in relation to any such use and may withdraw your consent in the circumstance detailed below by notifying us);
- Contract performance: where your information is necessary to enter into or perform our contract with you;
- Legal obligation: where we need to use your information to comply with our legal obligations;
- Legitimate interests: where we use your information to achieve a legitimate interest and our reasons for using it outweigh any prejudice to your data protection rights; and
- Legal claims: where your information is necessary for us to defend, prosecute or make a claim against you or a third party
We use information held about you (and information about others that you have provided us with) in the following ways: